This is an ASHA approved course called: Differential Diagnosis & Treatment Planning for Speech Sound Disorders by: Linda D’Onofrio, MS CCC-SLP.
Please scroll down and read all of the directions to get your CEUs & to watch the video.
Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Introduce concepts of oromyofunctional and oral placement disorder
- Know the red flags associated with oromyofunctional disorders
- Know the basics of differential diagnosis for articulation v. structural v. placement disorder
- Have practical treatment techniques for clients with oromyofunctional and oral placement disorders.
- 5 min: Introduction & Objectives
- 25 min: Assessment Considerations
- 25 min: Treatment Considerations
- 10 min: Treatment Techniques
- 5 min: Questions and Answer session
- Disclosure Statement for Linda D'Onofrio : Financial: Linda D'Onofrio is a speaker for Advanced Healthcare Education and receives royalties. Nonfinancial: No relevant nonfinancial relationships exist.
To get ASHA credit and/or a certificate of completion, please do the following:
1. Download handouts and finish watching the entire course
2. Click here to create a new account, then come back to this page
3. Click here to fill out the test form and survey to get your certificate.
4. If you want this recorded on the ASHA registry, there is a $9.99 fee. Simply click here, and complete the information online.