Graduate Level University Credit
Video Continuing Education collaborates with Portland State University to offer accredited graduate level university credits through their CEED Program. The credits a graduate level for continuing education purposes.
Current deadline requirements
2015 SUMMER Quarter
Start Date: 6/22/2015 | Deadline to Sign Up: 8/22/2015 | Last Day Of Class: 8/22/2015
Steps to sign up
1. Sign up as a student for PSU. Click here
2. Pick your class and select how many credits desired. Available courses are listed below. (When you fill out the form, It's one line per course, regardless of the number of credits)
9A8M: Advances in Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury (1-2 Credits)
9A8N: Hands-on Strategies for Speech and Occupational Therapies (1-4 credits)
10222: Hands-on Strategies for Teachers Who Have Special Needs Children in Their Classroom (1-4 credits)
3. Fill out this form and send it either to our office via mail or email email@example.com with the form attached. (Use the PSU course numbers when filling out the paperwork.)
4. Purchase your course content from this site. (You must be a premium subscriber.)
5. Begin your courses (you can use anything that you have taken within 12 months of the ending date of the quarter you register for) Portland State University will charge you toward the end of the quarter.
Some courses are available for 1, 2, 3 or 4 credit hours. 1 credit hour = 10 hours of instruction, 2 credit hours = 20 hours of instruction, etc.
To get a better description, please click here and type in Torkelsen as the instructor.